Please follow the instructions in our Return Portal to begin the return process. Please have your order number and email associated with your order to begin. Click below to start the return process.
Shipping Your Return
- Print your prepaid shipping label provided to you in the Return Portal. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your maxirose e-gift card. By providing you with a prepaid return shipping label, it saves you up to 50% off on the label costs if you were shipping a return personally from UPS or USPS counter rates and also you don’t have to pay for the cost upfront.
- You must include your original packing slip in your return package. If you no longer have it, please include information for your order including your name and order number.
- Please package your return carefully to ensure it stays protected during shipment.
- All shoes must be returned in original box with a secondary package over the shoe box for protection. A returned loose shoe box with tape around it will not be accepted.
- If you would like to make an exchange for your original item, please complete the request in the Return Portal within 14 days of original purchase date.
- Exchanges will only be made for the same item in a different size or color.
- Due to popularity, we cannot guarantee an exchange request will be in stock. If we are sold out of the size or color you are requesting, please refer to return instructions above.
- Exchanged items must meet all return requirements listed above.
- Once your exchange has been processed in the Return Portal, refer to the guidelines and instructions for shipping back merchandise.
- After your exchange has been processed your new item will be shipped.
Defects or Damaged Items
- Upon delivery of your order, please inspect all items immediately. Any issue with your order must be submitted within 3 days of receiving your order and it can be submitted in our Return Portal.
- Once the issue is submitted, you will receive an email with steps to continue to resolve your issue.
- If you have processed a request for a defected or damaged item, please wait for confirmation before shipping back your items.
- If a defect is found after the 3 day window, the order may incur a 25% fee. We are unable to offer compensation on a defected or damaged item if it is longer than 3 days time and it must meet all return requirements listed above. Including being unworn, unwashed and with tags.
Please note, each item is professionally photographed to ensure accurate colors, patterns and measurements to the best of our ability. Although the display could vary between different devices. Items with slight variances are not considered defective as each item may be unique in pattern or color.
Order Cancellations, Alterations or Shipping Upgrades
To cancel, alter or change shipping of an order you must email firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours of placing your order. Please be sure to include your order number in your cancellation email. Cancelations, alterations and shipping upgrades can only be completed during standard customer service hours (Monday-Friday 10:00am-4:00pm EST). A cancellation, alteration, or change of shipping request received outside the 12-hour window or outside regular hours have the potential to ship out per the original shipping guidelines.
- Items must be received in original condition - unworn, unwashed, with all tags still attached. For hygienic reasons swimwear, intimates, undergarments, bras, bandeaus, and hair accessories (including hats and beanies) must have tags and hygienic liners still intact.
Policy effective 11/23/2020